TSOD Home Page
Schedule a Course
Training Services On Demand®
Training Programs ► Time & Stress Management ► Stress Management Seminars ▼
Stress Management Training
Healthy Habits for High-Pressure Teams
A Half-day Stress Management Workshop that Helps Your Team:
As Much Fun As You Can Have Discussing Stress
- Move past the emotional and interpersonal issues that often impede team productivity,
- Accept change by exploring the natural and predictable reactions to uncertainty,
- Manage interpersonal stressors by assessing conflict modes and revealing dispute resolution tactics,
- Uncover the root cause of personal stressorsthe hot buttons that are easy to avoid once they're recognizable,
- Develop solid stress coping skills, helping to boost morale and prevent burnout, and
- Make commitments that support a healthy, productive lifestyle.
You'll leave the course refreshed and energized!
A Perfect Complement to TSOD Time Management Training
The last thing a stressed employee needs is a dark, foreboding discussion of stress. This program sets a new standard for a positive, productive discussion of this vital topic. The program is interactive. It's incredibly colorful. It's actually. . . well. . . fun!
The course graphics alone are noteworthy: more than 90 professionally designed audio/visuals featuring a diverse array of relaxing vistas. . . You'll visit beaches, rainforests, and waterfalls as you progress through the curriculum content.
You'll receive the Success Under Stress workbook, a 60-page, plain-language guide to stress management. You'll receive expert advice from Frank Whyte, Ph.D. or one of his hand-picked facilitators.
You'll make new, healthy commitments that benefit your career and your personal life.
You'll graduate equipped for Success Under Stress!
Combining two great sessions gives your team a full day to refresh & recharge!
Because stress so frequently flows from time issues, Success Under Stress is designed to dovetail with Time Superstar. This one-two punch gives your team the skills and insights they need to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This half-day stress management program can be conducted in a standalone format, but we recommend it only in environments where refined time management practices already exist.
Contact Us for Your Team Workshop!
Call us at 800-810-TSOD, or use the online info request: